Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just in case

Just in case you might have an idea. Just in case something I’ve said has made you think.

The choice is yours.

Now that you have taken off your glasses, I am watching your eyes. I am waiting for the storm clouds to light up your face.

Just in case you might have been listening, I have told you every thing. Just now. Just there. While you were bent over lighting your cigarette in the wind. So concerned were you about protecting your flaming paper…
that you missed it... my fart of genius. My grey-tinged cloud scattered the birds and darkened the windows. Hellfire and damnation was what it carried. Damnation in lighting up the dark corners of the mind. Where before lived tepid grey sponge, now lives an eternal pudding of understanding.

You might have thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruben Bailey said...

But I don't smoke. (Usually)

7:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home